As a Coach and Consultant, Mary brings customized approaches to support and develop senior executives and executive teams to enhance performance. Mary supports the design and delivery of change management models unique to organizational strategy, building “change leadership” competency to support and accelerate transformational shifts and anchor the sustainability structure for ongoing change readiness.
As a results-oriented healthcare executive, Mary brings extensive experience in optimizing organizational outcomes including patient experience and physician engagement, strategic planning, building and leading top-performing teams, and maximizing profitability through process improvements.
Mary’s background in Psychology and Business offers a combination of education, skill, and perspective. These attributes create a unique capability to build trust and relate, both personally and situationally so that leaders can leverage self-discovery to optimize both intra and interpersonal skills.
From 2015 to 2020, Mary worked with the Studer Group as a Coach and Account Leader, serving operational and physician leaders in improving engagement and patient experience, process improvement and leader development. She is also expert in the field of Change Management, supporting organizations in gaining the necessary agility to adapt to an ever-changing healthcare landscape. During the seven years prior to her work with Studer, she was Director, Patient Resource Management, at Duke University Hospital.
- BA in Psychology, Meredith College
- MBA, Meredith College
- Executive & C-Suite Leadership Development
- Cross-Functional Leadership & People Management
- Project Leadership & Business Development
- Cultural Transformation & Change Leadership
- Strategic Planning & Goal Alignment
- Case, Care & Utilization Management
- Optimizing Clinical Outcomes
- Workforce Engagement & Retention
- Operations & Financial Management
- Team Building & Talent Development
- Creative Problem Solving & Complex Analysis
Mary lives in North Carolina with her husband Brian. They enjoy gourmet cooking, beautiful beaches and the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains.
“My commitment is to empower through self-discovery, leveraging all experiences as curriculum for personal and professional growth while building one’s legacy.”